For more than 30 years, Standard Water Control has installed basement waterproofing systems that have protected apartment buildings, municipal buildings, churches and homes providing peace of mind for our customers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas. You will not find a higher quality system at such a great value.
Basement waterproofing systems we install ensure homeowners avoid leaky basements and are made up of the highest quality and patented products below:
- Rigid PVC Pipe: Featuring larger drainage holes than flexible pipe, rigid piping used by Standard Water Control ensures your system will remain clog-free as water is drained from your basement.
- Washed Rock: Installed as a filter medium around your drain tile.
- Moisture Barrier: A thin barrier placed under your concrete that will prevent wicking once basement repair is complete.
- Diamond Drainage Board: Patented product that facilitates the unrestricted flow of water and allows for the replacement of concrete matching the same thickness of your original flooring, after system installation
- Superior Sump Pump SystemSM: Our system features an air-tight, service-marked diamond plate cover which is bolted down for security and safety, a premium grade submersible sump pump with a check valve which allows the water to only go one way, and a high water alarm to alert you in case of primary pump failure.
>> more information on sump pumps in our video blog<<
- Seamless Discharge SystemSM: Our Discharge system features dual discharge pipes – one for the primary pump and one for future installation of a battery backup pump system. The discharge system is also impervious to cracking and freezing. Our discharge system combined with our Superior Sump Pump creates our state of the art draintile solution.