Licensed, Bonded, Certified & Trustworthy
Standard Water Control provides award-winning basement waterproofing services. With more than 30 years experience and more than 1.6 million feet of drain tile systems installed in over 20,000 homes, apartment buildings, business locations and municipal buildings, our credentialed repair services rival the best companies in the business. It is important that a company follow all the laws and regulations of the states where they provide service. It is just one more way you know you are dealing with an honest business.
Here is a comprehensive list of Standard Water Control credentials:
- Certified by the Basement Health Association as a below grade basement waterproofing specialist.
- NEHA (National Environmental Health Association) certified Radon Mitigator to install quality radon mitigation systems (Cert # 103492RMT).
- Member of the National Association of Waterproofing and Structural Repair Contractors, which requires us to uphold its strict Standards of Practice and Canon of Ethics.
- Bonded and insured wet basement repair professionals and basement environment specialists
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- Home Builders Association of Greater Des Moines
Licenses & Certifications:
- Minnesota Building Contractor License BC001522
- Wisconsin Dwelling Contractor Financial Responsibility Certification No. 837495
- Minneapolis Master Cement Finishers License No. M-0349
- Certified by the State of Wisconsin as a lead safe contractor
- North Dakota Contractor License No. 38013 Class D
- Certified by EPA (United States EPA) as a lead safe contractor, no. NAT-21436-0
- MN Dept of Labor & Industry Mechanical Bond Certificate W150073114