Serving Minnesota and Wisconsin Since 1977

Call  763-537-4849
Text 763-537-4849

Flood Insurance if You’re Not Near Water?

“Homeowners policies don’t cover flooding or any kind of water damage from water that enters the house at or below ground level. Fortunately, the federal government offers flood insurance. The question is: Do you need flood insurance if you don’t live along a body of water like a lake or river? The answer is: maybe.”