The award-winning, credentialed teams at Standard Water Control are committed to making our customers’ environment more comfortable by delivering quality services including (wet basement repair) at affordable, competitive prices. We strive to give our customers what they want in a straightforward and professional manner, priding ourselves on fair and reasonable practices with everyone to whom we provide services.
Our commitment extends far beyond “getting the sale” to ensure the the best experience possible before, during and especially, after the job.
Our aim is to be a responsible member of the community. We will accomplish this via the highest quality workmanship and materials.
We feel that our best ambassadors are our responsible and qualified staff. We offer our employees a livable wage and a benefit package that includes paid holidays and vacation, family medical benefits, profit sharing and a retirement program. Standard Water Control believes that happy, long-term employee provide better service to our customers.
Standard Water Control is proudly recognized as a National Radon Proficiency Program Certified radon mitigation company. In order to obtain this certification, a business must achieve:
- Completion of a 16-hour Radon Measurement Professional Initial Training Course from an approved training provider as a prerequisite
- Completion of a 24-hour Radon Mitigation Specialist Exam-Prep Course from an approved training provider
- Passing score on the NRPP Mitigation Specialist Exam
- 16 hours of continuing education biennially
- Adherence to the NRPP Code of Ethics & Certification Terms