As a homeowner, there are always improvements to be made to your home. One of the most overlooked areas is the basement windows. If you have worn out or old windows in your basement, it’s time to upgrade them.
1. Improved Energy Efficiency: Old and worn-out windows allow air to flow in and out of your home. Replacing your basement windows with new energy-efficient ones can help you save up to 30% on your energy bills.
2. Increase in Home Value: If you’re looking to sell your home at some point, upgrading your basement windows can help increase your home’s value. Homebuyers want energy-efficient homes, and by having new basement windows, potential buyers will know you’ve invested in the home’s energy efficiency.
3. Better Insulation: Basement windows are usually the largest source of heat loss in a home. Replacing old drafty windows with new ones can greatly reduce heat loss and keep your home feeling more comfortable.
4. Improved Security: Old basement windows can be a safety and security risk. Easy access to your home through an unprotected basement window can be an invitation for burglars.
5. Better Aesthetics: New basement windows can greatly improve the look of your home both inside and out. Choose from a variety of styles, frames, and finishes that can complement your home’s existing decor to create a fresh look that makes you happy.
Contact Standard Water today about new windows for your basement.